So, I will not be posting this next week because I’m going camping. I didn’t know I was going camping–well, I did, actually, I just didn’t know when…Anyways, the truth is that I didn’t schedule any posts and so you’ll have to amuse yourselves some other way over the course of next week, like by renting Michael Bay films and pointed out their horrible, horrible flaws. Here are some other fun things you could do over the next week:
- Hack my WordPress account and steal my identity, leaving me penniless and stranded in Mexico.
- Create your own fan video celebrating my sublime greatness.
- Talk behind my back about how narcissistic and paranoid I am. I know you do already.
- Build a fort out of pillows and use it as a base of operations for your campaign against the local 7-11. That’ll teach them for giving you a lifetime ban!
- Rewrite the Scottish play (you know the one I mean. The one that starts with M and ends with H and has letters in between) as a droll musical featuring Jedi Knights and infringing several copyrights.
- Plot the downfall of your archnemesis Wil Wheaton; unless you are Wil Wheaton, in which case you have no enemies…that you know of. *Creepy background music*
- Become the Prime Minister of Spain. Wait, Spain has a prime minister, right…? *Not sure* *Should look this up*
- Hang out with your friends and do boring things like talk about how finals are evil or how you’re pretty sure your history professor is a vampire.
- Go outside.
And those are all the awesome things you could do over the next week. Well, there are probably more, but I don’t know what they are. I guess if you were bored enough you could paint houses…Or burn them down.
P.S. For legal purposes, I do not advocate the burning down of houses. However, if you decide that arson’s your bag, I’d like pictures.