For some reason, someone, somewhere, thought it was a good idea to award me with a Liebster blog award, whatever the heck that is. I suspect that it is a type of toe fungus.
Now, according to the person who gave me this horrible disease of the feet, there are rules that involve transmutating it to other people or some schnit like that:
Upon receiving your Liebster award, you should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each).
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
Ah, how I love the smell of copyright-infringing images in the morning.
Now, where were we? Oh, yes, I was just dealing with that untimely itch…
*Sneezes* Probably not good.
Now I’m supposed to do the important thing which is, namely, spread my horrible disease. They call this progress.
- http://eshysletters.wordpress.com/, because Esherton gave me an imaginary bagel of awesome wonderfulness.
- http://sweetpeapanda.wordpress.com/, because Sweet Pea gave me the cream cheese to top it.
- http://mevsthenormalpeople.wordpress.com/, because this blog will make you laugh AND think. But mostly laugh.
And that’s all there is, folks. Partially because all the other good blogs I know of already have received Liebsternaires Disease in the past twenty-four hours, and partially because I’m not that type of jerk.
Not that I’m not grateful or anything, because I am, but I do have just one last thing to say–and I’m going to say this in English, to show you all how serious I am–NEXT MOTHERF##*ING B#$%@^* TO NOMINATING ME FOR SOME F^%$ING CHAIN BLOG S#!% LIKE THIS AGAIN GETS THEIR MOTHERF##%ING HEAD BLOWN OFF!