Did you know that if you type that in a 2007 or later Word document you get the text “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”? It’s true! Go try it out and you’ll see what I mean.
See, I told you it worked!
Anyways, this post is dedicated to every random fact that you’ll never need to know but which are fun despite it all.
For instance, did you know that Odd With was a Norwegian politician associated with the KrF? Or that there’s a hotel called Hotel Francis in Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka?
Maybe you’ve always wanted to know what a Hybrid Scorecard was, but never had a chance to find out (it’s basically what it sounds like). Maybe it’s imperative that you find out the seat of the Verwaltungsgemeinschaft Heldburger Unterland is Bad Colberg-Heldburg.
Here are some other things you never wanted to know and/or find out:
- Wher’m I Gonna Live? is Billy Ray Cyrus’s third single from his first album.
- Ronald Bell was a cricketer that represented both Middlesex and Sussex in his twelve year career.
- The USS Spirea weighed roughly 409 tons.
- The Bintaro train crash was the worst of all Indonesian railway collisions since the dawn of time. It is also attributed (probably an evil, ruby-eyed machine) to human error.
- Concord University is known for its aesthetically-please campus.
- Fürstenfeldbruck is located along the Amper river.
- Ivar Bauck was born in Trondhjem.
And that compromises our broadcast for to-day. Tune in next time for: GIANT ROBOTS CLAW OUT EYES OF FOOLISH CRICKET-HATING AMERICAN TEENS! MHAWHAW!