Today is a good day, for various reasons, which I shall now list in a listerly fashion:
- I get my computer back! Woohoo!
- I went to a college fair last night and my dad made me talk to the guy from the Naval Academy, who kept bashing the Marines…Not realising that my father is a marine. It was pretty funny.
- I MADE A 116 ON MY MATHS TEST! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- I found this awesome artist name Philippe Halsman who is basically the most kick-ass artist of the twentieth century. Well, not really found him per se…But I found out about him, and he’s really awesome. This happened when I went to a travelling art exhibit, where they also had works by this cool Dutch dude named Karel Appel.
- I’m wearing my Deutscher Fussßall-Bund shirt!
Okay, so maybe half of those things happened yesterday…But their happening yesterday was a big influence on the fact that today is so friggin’ awesome.
I am now going to describe in detail how awesome today is.
Today is as awesome as Edvard Munch’s The Scxeam
Today is as awesome as Fellini’s 8 1/2
Today is as awesome as Némirovsky’s Suite française
Today is as awesome as Chopin’s Ballade No. 1 in G minor Op. 23, colloquially known as the greatest piano ballad of all time.
And that, my dear friends, is how awesome today is.
Well, for the most part, at least…But we’ll get to that tomorrow…