so i’m sitting here at the library computer and i can’t help but think that there may be someone spying on me right now as we speak and also that if i go to the bathroom said person will attempt to brutally murder me and/or hijack my blog.
Which is why I’m not going to the bathroom. As for why I typed that entire paragraph without caps or proper punctuation, you’ll have to ask someone else. It just felt like the right thing to do there and then.
Speaking of the right thing to do, I’ve been thinking…Should blogs have mission statement that explain their raison d’être, or are blogs just blogs because they’re blogs, if you catch my drift?
I don’t know why this concept of a mission statement bothers me, but it does, and so I have resolved to create a mission statement for myself using only my knowledge of mediaeval maritime law and five of my ten fingers.
Stranezza’s Awesomely Epical Mission Statement
- I will try my darndest to post every day!
- I will always choose celery when presented with the choices of either blogging about zombies or celery!
- I will make you laugh!…Hopefully.
- I will consume large amounts of coffee!
- I will make no sense whatsoever!
- And, last but not least…
- I will make mission statements every once in a while for no apparent reason!
So, that’s my mission statement. Pretty cool, huh?
Whaddya mean it sucks? I worked for several minutes on that mission statement! I’ll send you a basket of poisoned muffins, I will!
Note: That last line should in no way be perceived as a threat, as I don’t actually plan on sending you poisoned muffins. I’m not even sure what muffins is!
P.S. Or do I…?